Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 - Scenario Guide & Walkthrough

Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 Scenario Guide & Walkthrough

I'm re-visiting RCT2,  my long lost love from years ago playing on my Windows 98 desktop. I was going through each scenario and I noticed that most of the information out there about the game hasn't been updated since these Windows 98 days! I'm going to fix that.

If you don't already have the game, I'd definitely recommend giving it a try. You can download it for free from many torrents, but they can give you a lot of bugs, even for those experienced with torrents and game cracks. You can also download the game for about $10 through Steam, or you can even buy a physical copy for pretty cheap off of Amazon! Take a look if you're interested.



I've been playing this game for years, and I have to say I've learned a lot of the tricks. This, along with my Accounting knowledge make this a great game for me. A lot of my guide will be passing on my collection of knowledge, with a lot of hints and tips to make you the best roller coaster capitalist you can be!

I'm currently working on guides for the main game, but I'm going to to make walkthroughs for the Wacky Worlds and Time Twister expansion scenarios, included in the Triple Thrill Pack version.

List of Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 Scenario Guides:


Beginner Parks

Factory Capers

Challenging Parks

Amity Airfield
Botany Breakers
Bumbly Bazaar
Dusty Greens


As you can see this is still a work in progress - the rest of the scenario guides will be available shortly!


0 comments: